Nysta

The Nysta book launch
Date thur Sept 11, time 5 till 7

I saw two familiar faces, Gunilla and Seiogan
(Apologies for my spelling)

Nina had a really busy knit cafe running alongside the book launch.

No one else had I met before, at previous knit meets.(Maybe "Sticka" members) Im not one yet, this I must get around too.;-)



Nina who must have been a model at some point as she is extremely photogenic and very pretty has launched two Swedish knitting books (At the same time!)whoo
One book is for adults/teens and the other for children.

Nysta is tiny knit shop, but an Aladdin's cave of mixed bright colours and textures with lots of hand dye's.

I had seen the scarf in the picture above, in the Ameila's host magazine article and was keen to ask "Did Nina stock such a thick yarn", but to my disappointment, it is actually three yarns mixed.

But I really love the scarf so I still might
give it a go any way.