Creative, Knit Lab Sunday

The Graffiti knitters where in the house!(Uk saying) Well four of Stockholm's graffiti knitters, their could be more. No names are mentioned;-)
I love it, the free spirit the bright colours no damage ever done
(Unlike bad spray graffiti, we could argue on well done Graffiti as I like this form)


Just a bright interpretation, on what ever its is they put their touch too.
Lots of acrylics I know ;-( not everyone's cup of tea but cheap acrylics, let me be as creative as I like with out having to be precious.

If all my dresses where made in wool, their would only be one a year....... if I was lucky!
Back to my point sorry I drifted off for a moment.

The graffiti knitters (well mostly crochet yesterday) bright, cheerful, free, young and having fun with no rules. Just pure knit social enjoyment.
I am a huge fan, now I'm totally inspired to go back to the lettering I 1st tried to knit nearly two years ago, for an art project (to much skill for a then New-be)
They made it look so easy with the crochet!

Watch this space.