Hurtigs knit cafe




Knitting in pubic!!!!!!

Tuesday from 530 the knit cafe meets,
Previouslly Gino knit cafe on Oden plan. Precious I am about my Gino's memory's. it was there I began knitting with people and meeting all my Swedish knitting friends.
My 1st dress got designed and completed at Gino's.;-)

But change has to come and we needed to move, decisions decision so Hurtigs, Drottningatan.

Hurtig's
has been running for a while and It really hasn't been that popular.
(yet!)
But i'm glad to say
It's picking up now, the weathers getting wintry and that Raverly has been linked to but a few members...........


Some attending are Stockholm knitter members, a few are just knit cafe junkies (like myself) and on this day Monet my daughter.

The day of the picture was the most members ever, because it was known to some that the Amelia crew where coming. Word spreads fast in the knitting world;-)

I'm far left with an extremely cheesy smile. We where laughing at the time as the photographer was very funny treating us like children in a school photo, we even played musical chairs to get this picture right. Not to mention this looks like a stage but we are in the middle of very large and extremely busy coffee shop.

All good fun!