Blankie mania goe's one step further


This week I have been mostly? Not getting very far with my Blankie mania as I had discover that I went wrong and instead of the squares being diagonally attached (best way to explain) Like rows of the card hand, diamonds.

They have in fact ended up all square.
This I was OK , as it's my own version and like I could ever manage a pattern! (Just never going to happen) Even when I tried hard........

But my issue was, that once all the holes where filled how could I make it bigger, this teamed with my dyslexic brain I couldn't work it out, my idea was almost to start again and join them.

Until I spoke to Karin


On asking (Knit lab) Karin for her suggestion, it was really quite easy.
So I'm off again, filling in the squares.


It is really quite addictive;-) I just wish it would grow, that it was huge already.