some weekend treasures

Flea markets can be a great place to find 'new' linens. Some of my older dish towels were getting quite ratty looking, so when we headed to one of my favorite outdoor flea markets this past weekend, I was hoping to find some replacements. It wasn't until the last row that I spotted any ~ boxes and plastic totes of vintage tablecloths, pillow cases, sheets, dishtowels, napkins, and aprons. All were beautifully pressed and folded...

The top two on the pile are linen dishtowels [most of the other towels there were a bit fancier than what I needed] and underneath are several sets of napkins. The price...50 cents for each set of napkins, can you believe that?...

I also found a little enamelware container for my block of soap by the kitchen sink...

Hope your weekend was fun!