Kaffe Fassett, Shawl up-date

This is the basic shawl that I am currently working on, I have completed what was left of the faulty yarn:-(
I saw this type of shawl at knit lab so I thought I would have a go.

This is the 1st time that I have made this type of shawl by increasing one stitch every row and starting with three stitches on side 8 needles.
(easy and effective)

My knitting must be improving as I can actually work out how some patterns are made;-) (Blankie mania, progress to follow)

I always seem to slip quickly back to crochet, as I'm just much quicker. So it feels good to focus on some knits for a change.

I love the colour scheme, my only problem is that I will need to find another ball of 100%wool that will tie in with one of the colours as one skein with this pattern is not enough.