Road trip knit!

Landings lovely easter cakes!
My cap, navy and red. Bellow shop brought hat and piece of card for template.

Well actually a train trip to Uppsala(If I'm honest), to collect Rasmus.
My daughter got sick so (a collection from school on route) And she came too.
I have not been to Uppsala by train. So I excitedly packed a few knit/crochet projects hoping that I would get some finished.


It was all rather old fashioned I had packed my trendy baskets full.

Rasmus
As the 1st night in a new home with a new baby (Rasmus) was to say in the least, hard work!. But he is extremely cute so the sleepless night I will forgive as I should imagine the month ahead will see little else.

Back to the road trip......

The train to my sadness, was a lovely comfortable large train and with few passengers on route, so I
could spread out my knits but unfortunately the trip is quick 40/50 min's I think.
(Now that's a knit addict speaking)


I almost completed my baker boy hat. I had originally not been happy with the visor part. Monet had a shop brought baker style knitted hat so I tried to copy that.
(To the best of my ability) Images so far are above and of course on of the new arrival.