A Knit lab meeting!


I visited knit Lab this week and met a very interesting man Ralph Herrmanns (Google him I did) and his dog. A little flirty but good on him. He knew more about my home town (lord Reading) than I and the art conversation I was just lost in he knew so much and I really do know so little. We British know so little of our heritage
(That's my option, but this is something that I am very aware of now living international and meeting other cultures)
So Gallery trips are next on my schedule, once the puppies settled.

He has written many books and listed people from the art world he had known or met. Stockholm just seems to be full of creative people, I was cheeky and sent him some pictures of my art. As the blog wouldn't work for him

(so I can get away with this entry, the flirty/cheeky part).

He liked my random not my structured pieces and he recommended an artist that he was trying to buy a piece from Ghada, and advice on gallerys to have my own show.
As coincidence would have it, I think she had a piece at "Pricked" extreme embroidery(New York) When I asked Leana how she knew this man , It was all to do with Karin who works at Knit lab wanting to mate her dog Mollie with his fox terrier.

What a strange world, good karma..........beautiful puppies.

Ghada so Google her, I just need to work out how to contact her as Ralph assured me he would tell her my name.