Angela

Slowly but surly is a good saying for me at the moment, since the puppy Rasmus arrived I have curved my creativity. My husband pointed out that we had had him for a week, I was even un-aware of the day/date. So I'm not getting very much done, but at least I'm getting him into a kind of routine(fingers crossed). The school run should be interesting next week;-).
She (Angela salsa) is so colour- ful. I'm a little frustrated with my progress but just 3 more weeks and he gets his final vaccination and then we will be much better as I can tire him out with long walk and get to see everyone I'm missing and get a little more knit active.
I fitted a back panel of straight row(side to side) crochet, then either side of the panel I re joined the yarn and then went up and down the back panel. Thus to give detail, I then used the gift ribbon to make the beginning of the sleeves.
Hopefully today I will make progress on the dramatic sleeve I have planned.