Charlies Angel's



This week I have been mostly crocheting my 70's style Angel top. My version of an Angel Top
(To the best I can remember, and making it a little lower on the chest)
I remember the baby's wearing this style of top, or maybe my memory was from my mums old pattern collection.
I used to like leafing through the baby knits pic's.
(she used to make welcome new baby knits, matinée being a common word)

But then I remember the jumper she started when I was 11 and by 14 still no top and this was the type with a big needle and a small (So not a lot of detail, but four kids!)
I never got that jumper!
Lemon or yellow with cute knitted baby tights.
Mine is an adult version and this time I knitted the back and sleeves at the same time, because working without a pattern some times I find it hard to remember just how many stitches and rows I actually did.
Yes and I here you say, I could count or maybe write it down.......but that would be too easy:-)