~vintage sewing patterns~

On a recent visit to the thrift store, I ran across a couple boxes of old patterns. I came away with small box worth for just a couple dollars.
I like this dress, but what do you think about that collar?...

This one has some notes written on it dated 3/1972, though I'm sure a 25 cent pattern of this style must have been from a much earlier time...

This one appears to have been nesting material for a mouse family, I'm assuming by the tiny chew marks. It's a shame because the pattern doesn't seem to have been used. I'm optimistic that maybe I can salvage it...

Sixties maybe? I like the black and white version on the left with the little collar...

This pajama pattern was an Ebay purchase...

I thought these would be fun to make since I would really like some new summer pajamas ~ if I can get to it before summer is over.

If you have any interest in vintage patterns, here are some sites I found:

Patterns from the Past

Acme Notions Vintage Patterns

Lanetz Living

The eVintage Society

Out of the Ashes Collectibles


I promise to post pictures soon of some sewing projects I have actually finished :)