I need a few more hours in the day...

The weather has gotten nice here, finally, and outdoor gardening & chores combined with lots of sewing activity have made blogging almost impossible. Totes and clothespin bags have been flying out of the shop. A special thanks to all who have purchased something ~ it allows me to be at home and do something that I love to do~sew! The shop is looking pretty empty, so I am hoping also to replenish soon.
Please know that I read and appreciate every comment you leave, and I am truly sorry if I haven't been around to comment in return. Thanks for all your support, and to show my appreciation I am planning a little give-away, so stay tuned...
These are a few of the things I finished recently. This bag is actually a design I've made before...
And this is a barkcloth messenger bag made out of the rest of the curtain panel I bought last fall...
I've made a few of these clothespin bags as well. The apple and pear fabric is so cheerful ~ it's a favorite...
I'm off to do some more sewing, fix dinner, and pick some rhubarb later. Hope you're having a good week!