Knit Cafe


Every Tuesday I go to a knit cafe (Well I try, more like every other) At Gino's cafe in Stockholm. Each week there are always new members, people on their holiday just passing through and always some of the regulars.
They don't mind that my daughter (who has to tag alone if Dad works late) and I don't speak Swedish. My daughter tells me whats going on, as she can speak and understand quite a bit. The regular members are happy to chat in English.
This week a reporter came who writing for Afton Blandet (That is badly spelt Swedish, my apology's) The article about knitting and it's relaxing property's.
So we had our photos taken by an extremely handsome photographer and I hope they just put Monet's in the paper because my knitting went completely wrong and she stole the show with her portable knit machine that she had brought alone. My purl 2 knit 2 ......whilst I was trying to be cool calm and collected and not blush too much. As I was actually thinking about how cute the photographer was and not knit, purl!.
Yet another funny knit experience I wanted to share.