the weekend

It was not a very exciting weekend (the men are getting over colds), but a good one nonetheless:
~a trip to the feed store
~painting the kitchen, of course
~some sewing & reading
~a couple movies, which sadly are not worth mentioning
~tea & a cinnamon roll at Panera after church
~a blueberry pie baked for Sunday dinner

Thankfully the weather has warmed to a high of 40 degrees. The girls decided that snow or no snow they were leaving the coop (some corn certainly provides extra encouragement). The more adventurous even flew over the fence for some free ranging and needed exercise.

A new clothespin bag has been sewn and added to the shop. I first saw this fabric at Vintage Pretties where Kim had posted a picture of it (and she has made a beautiful tote bag). I loved it, and when I was at Joann's I was lucky enough to come across it. Thanks, Kim, for the tip!
I finished this drawstring bag for the shop also...
Hope your weekend was good!