some good reading

It's been very cold and snowy the last few days~perfect weather to hibernate by the fire with a good book. When I was at Joann Fabrics for my machine class I saw this book by Anna Corba and had to have it. Luckily I had my 40% off coupon with me...

I love the projects! and have started on a couple over the weekend. My Dover Pub. clipart book is coming in handy, and I have been coffee-dying page after page, as well as cutting up seed catalog illustrations and old books I have collected.

Another bargain I was excited to find recently was this book by Katrin Cargill at Barnes & Noble for under $6.00. I love her simple style, and found a Swedish roll-up blind I can't wait to make for my workroom...

I also just received the February Country Home issue, and it's a good one. Some really cute ideas for Valentine's Day decorations and gifts to make, with instructions that can be downloaded from their website. Just in time to get some ideas for those Valentines I need to get done!

Of course, if I don't get out to the laundry room and fold that 'mountain' of clothes, there won't be any crafting or reading going on tonight.

Have a good day!