sewing 'corners of my home'

Since Christmas, I've spent a lot of time in my workroom organizing as well as sewing. I have had some old wooden brackets in the basement for about a year. Since Mike was home for a week he made a shelf for them, I did some painting, and he hung it up for me over my sewing table. It's the perfect place to put my wire locker baskets, which are full of fabric scraps, works in progress, etc.

I've also had this little chest of drawers in the basement from a yard sale last summer. It had an ugly dark finish....so I painted it green and filled it with all kinds of stuff ~ sewing notions, ribbons, trims, my stamps and inkpads, etc ~ all nicely organized.
I took out the bookcase that was under this window and put the chest of drawers in and the stack of wicker hampers which are full of fabrics, patterns, and yarn.

These Bonne Maman jam jars, (love the blackberry!!), are coming in handy for holding more little stuff...

Now, we'll see how long I can stay organized!