scrapbooking/collage

A while ago Lisa asked to see some of my scrapbooking/collage work, as I had mentioned that I keep my scrapbooking supplies in an old suitcase. This is it ~ it's great for holding my collection of clipart, decorative papers, old books, photo corners, glue, etc...

I don't have any scrapbook pages to show for all this...the only projects I've done so far are of a collage nature. This little decoupaged noteholder below is from a Charlotte Lyons book, which I posted more about here...

I have also done quite a few notebooks like the one below, which started out as an ordinary composition notebook...

My daughter is a much better artist than I, so I thought I would include some of the collages she's done.

In case you haven't guessed, she loves horses...has been riding for 11 years. To the one below she added some cork at the bottom to hold notes...

I just want to thank everyone who purchased the travel tissue holders from Firefly Farm. Hopefully I will get some more listed in the next day or two. The weather is so beautiful, I'm headed out to do some more painting...the barn door is today's project.

Enjoy the day!