corners of my home & some finished sewing



In my sunroom I have a little three legged stool that I found at a sale. It looked pretty sad and needed recovering. I love to collect old & new pieces of needlepoint, so I chose a piece to fit the stool and stapled it on.

To cover the edges and to give it a more playful look I added some pom pom fringe. I love refurbishing old footstools ~ it's usually quick and easy which makes for a fun project.

I finished up some of the several sewing projects I have started. Last night I finished this bag for myself. I had seen something similar, a book bag I think, at American Eagle recently when out shopping for my son. It's a very plain khaki twill on the outside, so inside I lined it with a large floral in fall colors and lined the handle in the same. I added grommets to the sides and attached the handle with some large metal clips. It has a magnetic clasp and some roomy pockets inside...


I also finished up a batch of tissue holders for the shop...

Thanks everyone, for all your wonderful comments ~ I look forward to them so much!