Broken and bits and bobs crochet.





Blythe Shawl
Popcorn stitch with a vinatge feel.  I added the button to look like a little broach.
1st thing is to be Positive, the shawl I love.  Now the reason for my absence......
Negative.
My poorly pc

Big issues
My little net book, broke. broken bust.
Kaput
Not just under the weather....dead   My clever other half decided to fix 
(he's capable) 
But with little attention as its mine not his, he lost practically everything
I'd saved, yes pass words, calender all the things that I thought would stay.

Annoyed, an understatement.....if he said I would have memory's sticked them.  God forbid, wrote then down.

Hence no posts, not codes no saved favourite, every single book mark, lost lost.  
Lost tonnes, I'm lazy I use the pc memory, now I can't even remember what half the sites where. Huuugggh 

No more slow broken pc= fixed fast but pointless as honesty I'm missing all my favourite things.



Incy wincy spider, just thought it would make a funky screen saver.....
and if you look close you'll see what i didn't using the camera to zoom,
we are a few legs missing.
If you would like an original call it a Halloween screen saver send me an e mail and ill send you the original (not the resize)



Art, Knitted.



Covered.



Rasmus



My beautiful portrait I'm an so very pleased.  Fairy whispers artist painted this and I think that she captured him perfectly.  This is his concentrating face.
http://www.fairywhisperart.co.uk/


All the pinks it's Maddisons blanket, still on the blanket run im slowly working my way though all the demands;-)



Big blankie



It was a dress that I was given it will soon be art, watch this space.



Yet more shower puff art this is part of a collection that I'm working on at the moment.  Things that are not always what they seem..........







Above a bit of a risky picture on a quick glance, but be assured its hamless shower puff.