Washing line Crochet and Precious little things.


Precious little things
.......

Tiny hands and tiny faces.

Baby J and his play doe hands, soooooo very cute.

Like putty in your hands. not a lot of stitches but plenty of cuddles.

Well that's when Monet lets me.



Washing line crochet.

Completed



Free form and graffiti and in my true style with a mistake, if your new to my blog the dyslexic part shows more times than not........

Always in innocent ways, like which way a S should sit? basic.

I can not explain how frustrating it is, it's more annoying I think now that I accept it than when I just made out that my education was not so good.

That my spelling/grammar was bad, but words and letters that I don't see make me yell. (on the inside)

And I do usually have my expert family that are always quick to notice my mistakes and of course completely miss all the good things;-), but the S escaped a few people, so it stayed.




V


I


V


A




C


I


O



U



S soooo I thought.....