Monsters!



A few days ago I stayed in all day with a cold. Who gets sick in the middle of summer anyways? Although I was miserable, it allowed me the opportunity to finish up two of my knitting projects. And that means that I now have some new photos to share!

First up...


Monsters Up high framed

The knitted monsters! They are done! Aren't they cute?
My daughter is pretty happy with me for finally sewing these up for her.


Monster in pocket framed

I really enjoyed this pattern. These monsters are so hilariously cute and
I love that there is both a Mama and baby. So sweet.
The pattern is called "Daphne and Delilah" and can be found HERE.

Looking at monsters framed

My daughter has declared these as "her new best knitted toy." Cant beat that.

Monsters standing framed

I just love making toys. Especially ones with attitude.