Chamrousse Gauntlet Gloves for IDP





















I re-worked the Chamrousse Gloves for Knitpicks' Independent Designer Program and took them off Ravelry, Lulu, and Patternfish. These are knit in a brand new color of Gloss wool/silk fingering weight (Scarlet). I was very lucky to happen upon a rare dark day here to photograph the color pretty accurately.



















The pattern is HERE and it is $1.99. These are the size small with longer fingers to fit my hands; I just needed a tiny bit of the second skein to knit the I-cord bow. I think if they were knit an inch or two shorter you could get by with one skein. This is a really easy glove project with a simple peasant thumb, tapered ribbing, and an eyelet row to thread the bow through.

















We are rich in juniper berries here. Some day I have to find something interesting to do with them.

I've been busy with a big writing project but I should be back to normal by the end of the month. I still have to finish the Robyn Gallimore socks and work on my bright yellow socks. I also have more color knitting links to share and I need to knit up a big swatch to show all the different ways to deal with long floats.