This week I have been mostly.......


Jelly is almost completed, just a couple of little gaps and then a white surround just like the logo on the leaflet has, that I'm working from.



Blogging


This is Rasmus not wanting me to blog about the outside:inside festival.
These days if its not one family member needing something its the added
extra family member's, please walk me......Oh the pressure;-)




The Telle Tubbie hill is nearly gone, we are now on skip number two! Could you believe it. This has all cut down from what still looks like a forest, a small English garden;-0

Grass seeding the next step/fill some of the gaps.


Skip number two now sat empty on my drive.........



Karins Bag




This is a bag by my good friend had given to me on the last day of Stockholm
.

Its hand made hand stitched and a project bag with pockets. Whist shorting
through my art room contents yesterday I found it safely wrapped in its gift
bag.

It's now in my hand bag ready for the Outcast knit night(wed just gone).
Wet wet wet, knitting.

I just can still
not believe how talented one women can actually be.





Frogs


Frogs, this little frog has almost been eaten by Rasmus, frightened my nephew andre-released back into the wild by my child twice but it keeps coming back and now I realise why as it's living in a bush near my patio, nature is a funny thing.

Crochet


This was my recent London trip shopping with daughter train crochet, it will
eventually get added to my Rhubarb and Custard that I'm working on.