Peel Top Wine......and crochet of course.


Pic-nic's in a park made easy.

Wine in a disposable glass with a peel top, instantly I knew that I am home............

Not mentioning the move to much yet, only one sentence.

I feel great to be home but I currently feel that it could be Mars or Venus as I feel like an alien.

As yet still no internet. kindly using the local lobby.



VIVACIOUS

So far, my dyslexia let me down a little, we have not managed much home wise since moving but We went on a day drip........

Haynes, cars.......yet I do like the classics (guess it's my retro addiction).

http://www.haynesmotormuseum.com/home/index.html

Rich's Nerdy side, SRC.

Two hour drive meant, a whole lot of stitches and then a little unpick as I spelt it wrong. Luckily releasing to check after I had attached one wrong letter.

Only me
!

I really should know by now if I think its right its probably wrong.

Funny thing Knitting and SRC (Scalectrix) seem to be hand in hand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalextric



Pigs Travel.............



It's not "Pigs in space" as mentioned on the late great Muppet's but it's Guinea Pigs that fly, fly on planes. My daughters pigs made it, yep the flew BA and they survived.

And I loved the little note above that was attached to there cage, when they arrived safely in the UK.

Back to Vivacious, yes I can now spell it happily or should I say hopefully;-)



I,V,A,C,I



C,I,O,U,S




I'm now at the fun part, the gap filling. This task reminds me of a child at Christmas we always got a colouring book and new felt pens and the aim of a colouring book is to stay in the lines.

Funnily enough I always used the clear paper around the printed picture to draw my own thing, but a fun memory of my mother (not many) she really liked to colour inside the line.

Maybe that's why we differ so much, inside the box and out side the box.


Yes its custard yellow to fill the gaps, an E-bay purchase, it's reminds me of tinned Ambrosia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambrosia_%28food%29



My Blythe as they look around their new unfamiliar surroundings.

I must say I need to change the look of Mabel (the left) as in the water colour effect she seems to look a little "Katie Price" and that is not good!.



Rasmus


Rasmus also arrived very happy, happy with his new much smaller surroundings. Here he is dreaming of Stockholm on his tiny UK patio;-).