Never Not Knitting For Tiny Ones


My friend Leslie has one of the cutest granddaughters ever and the other day Leslie's daughter kindly let me borrow her for a photo shoot. I recently had a bunch of my spring/summer patterns knit up in a 6 month size for my second trunk show.
I'm so happy to have such an adorable model to show them off!

Meet Adelaide..


Isn't she sweet? As you can tell she started the photo shoot pretty happy. I think she liked wearing Chloe and the sweater looked adorable on her! This sample was knit up out of Spud and Chloe Sweater yarn in
one skein each of the Watermelon, Popsicle and Rootbeer colorways.
This has been a very popular pattern this summer!


Next up.. Haltermelon!

I think that this little halter top looks especially adorable in the smaller sizes!

Adelaide at first seemed very happy to put this outfit on. It was nice and comfortably cool on a very warm day.
But as you can tell, she quickly became a bit concerned...

Perhaps she doesn't care for watermelons after all?


Hmm... doesnt look like it.. When we put the Watermelon sweater on her, we had a little "Watermelon Overload" incident on our hands.

"Watermelons all over me! Ahhh!"

Once the Watermelon situation was dealt with, Adelaide was very happy to model the
Spring Garden Tee for me. I found this beautiful soft blue (Rowan Calmer color #463) to be a wonderful color for her.

On my blog I recently shared pictures of this tee on an older girl, but its fun to see how it looks on a baby as well.
It really is a versatile pattern!



Thank you again to Adelaide and her Mom and Grandma for making this photo shoot possible.
And don't worry Adelaide.. Ill keep that Watermelon sweater far far away.. It will never bother you again.

Thank you also to my fabulous sample knitters CeRae and Yaena.
The garments turned out beautifully!

If your local yarn shop is on my trunk show schedule, you'll get to see these beautiful samples in person.
Have your yarn shop owner contact me to be added to the list! nevernotknitting@gmail.com