Knit maddness


When a project becomes just to big to carry around? I guess if your a stay a home for your eye's only type of knitter (I would imagine some people still think it's taboo to knit in public)
Or like myself, where ever I go my knitting comes too.
So now I have the problem with the more projects I advance with! is the bigger that they become.
Another reason for this is that in making the pattern/design as I go along the garment tends to be in one piece and getting heavier and heavier.
I must work on this but for now once they get so big (for now lets say bigger than the bag I guess it will have to stay at home and the next project can start to take shape. So many ideas/yarns so little time.
That famous sentence that I keep reading and hearing and am currently now saying my self!
"Just one more row"