H is for Harry Potter

He’s a favorite of mine and or though it has to be said “film 5 really was a little bit of a disappointment” well for me, compared to how good the book was.

But on the other side(the knitting side) the wardrobe department did an amazing job, if you ask me it had the most knit wear to date of any of the “H,P”movies.
And of course that includes a huge amount of home made’s” Molly Weasely creations”(the poor ginger family, lots of kids and all in hand made jumpers with their initials on.)
I have heard that there has been a new knit book for Muggle’s (Harry potter inspired) That I shall be looking out for.

A lot of Gap styling in appearance, machine knits lots of strips but I even noticed a few home made knitted patch worked blankets the 60’s square multi coloured type.
Miss Umbridge has an array of pink knits, even a full length coat. Interesting to know who where the wardrobe makers/ designers for that movie.
As it did the knitters proud.