Simplicity 4176


I know I promised a picture of the 'anniversary party' linen dress, but it is on 35mm and I haven't gotten it scanned yet. Instead, here is Simplicity 4176...

I'm crazy about this fabric, which is 'Sunnyside' by Alexander Henry. I just happened to run across it at Joann Fabrics one day and bought it not knowing what I would use it for. I had this pattern at home, and it was pretty quick and easy, and perfect for a graduation party we were invited to yesterday.

I'm going to be away from blogging for awhile, as we are headed to the lake on a camping trip. I'm sorry I have not been able to keep up with responding to your e-mails and comments as I would like to ~ I do enjoy and appreciate them so much!!

There hasn't been enough time in my days lately, and today was full of packing, picking whatever was ripe in the garden, freezing string beans & blueberries, baking blueberry buckle, and making some dill dip and black bean dip to take along with us. We have a spot reserved right on the bluff, and I can't wait to get there...

I wish you all a wonderful week!

(There are some new clothespin bags in the shop, but I won't be able to answer e-mails or ship orders until Monday, 8/6.)