gardening, baking, sewing

I have neglected the garden a bit lately, so yesterday I weeded for about an hour & a half, and picked lettuce, radishes, peas, & cucumbers for a 7-layer salad, which with some crusty bread was our dinner last night. Today I picked a 'ton' of zucchini. The overgrown giants are going to the hens; the rest I grated for freezing and of course had to make a double batch of chocolate zucchini muffins...

I've also been trying to catch up on some sewing for the shop. For all you ladies waiting patiently for clothespin bags, I hope to have a nice selection of them finished sometime before the end of the week.

Here's a sample of some that are almost done...

Well, it's back to the sewing machine for me. Thanks for all your kind wishes left on the last post! Hope you are having a good week.