some works in progress

It snowed again today...low tonight in the 20's, but I'm trying to remain positive. If I can't have spring outside, at least I can have some inside. WalMart had little pots of tulips and hyacinths this week for less than $2. I bought a hyacinth and repotted it in a clay pot I painted white. I think I'll have to pick up a few more of these...

The good thing is, being stuck inside gives me plenty of opportunity to finish up some projects. Like the tunic, which is almost done ...

And this new pattern I picked up this week. Sooner or later summer will arrive and I really would like some new summer tops. This is New Look 6515, almost exactly like a top I saw in the Anthropologie catalog, and I'm making the sleeveless version...

And the short-sleeved sweater...I knit a little every night and it's almost done. I'm debating about the neckline, since I found another Jenny Adorno pattern (Tempting II) with one that is slightly different...

So after my daily painting is done in the kitchen, this is what I will be happily working on...cozy by the woodstove, watching the snowflakes, and (still) dreaming of spring.