some finished projects

Although I have a lot of unfinished projects, I have actually gotten some things completed in the past week or two. These are the clothespin bags that were part of an order I was working on. They have been sent off to a much warmer place where people are probably already enjoying hanging out their laundry...

This is one of the totes from the same order...

And I even finished a clothespin bag for my shop ~ hopefully I'll get it listed there next week. I really like this cheerful print...

In case you're wondering about the kitchen, it's coming along slowly but steadily. The oak countertops that Mike made are in and have 12 coats of wipe-on polyurethane. Today he is putting up the beaded board in my baking center, and I can't wait to see it all finished... I hope you are having a good weekend!