~monday 23 April~

It's another gorgeous day here~warm and windy. The clothes hung out on the line were dry in no time. For morning tea, I had a piece of this delicious coffee cake thanks to a recipe Kelli posted last week. Since I had homegrown blueberries in the freezer I did use them instead of the raspberry jam, and I dusted it with a little confectioner's sugar. This is sooo good~thanks Kelli!
Last week I finished the summer sweater, which is a combination of Tempting and Tempting II (from Knitty.com). The neckband took me four trys before I got it right, partly because of an error in the directions and partly because I wanted the neck opening a little bit smaller than pictured on the model.
Following the pattern resulted in a hugely wide neckband, and a google search brought up some other knitters' solutions.
I came up with my own method in the end and added a vintage button instead of the buckle. I love the sweater and would definitely make it again.
Have a good day!