a sleeveless tunic...

I saw this picture somewhere on the web over a year ago and loved the whole outfit. Yesterday, as I was browsing through my idea files, I came across it and thought I would give it a try. I am finding out that patten making is not altogether simple...
Everything is in metric, which I can handle; but some of the numbers are impossible to make out on my copy. After a bit of figuring though I thought I had it. Not trusting my pattern completely, I found an old sheet to use for a practice version...
After cutting and sewing, I tried it on but sadly the armholes were a little small and the neckline too wide, so tonight it was back to the cutting board for some modifications. I've spent about an hour on alterations and it's late....
...I think I'll work on the next prototype tomorrow.