waiting PATIENTLY!



Desperation is setting in--my sewing machine
went in for a minor repair on May 26th
and I still do not have it back.
The part needed was not even ordered until
weeks after I dropped the machine off...
I have been very polite on the several
occasions I've called them,
but secretly I did feel like screaming...I must
work on patience...:)
Thank goodness I have been loaned a
sewing machine, which is getting me by
for the lightweight projects ~ drawstring
pouches and some clothespin bags are in the works.
~
On a happy note, the workroom has a
lovely 'new' wastebasket, found
at a barn sale for a dollar...

I suspect the farmer had been keeping
tools/parts{?} in it,
but it cleaned up nicely.
{ Did you know that homemakers of old
would wax the inside of the wastebasket
to keep things from sticking and help it
to be easily emptied out? }

~Deb