A New Adventure........





A new adventure......

I rarely link my blogs but today is one of those times.  I recently went to Malta (again) and this is all about my trip;-).

Part one at least, so my photos are different on both blog posts with the only the unit/chest of draws in commen.(International)

So please grab a cuppa have a pee stop and spend five mins sharing my unbelievably lucky experience.  I know it's extremely cheeky asking you to look at both my knitting art and my knitting life(it's Crochet I know) blog but it was just to good to not link the pair, and I don't do repeats I'm a one off kinda girl!. 

Link below big explanation of what I'm actually waffling on about, this post is the fun quick one, just in case you only have 2 mins;-).

http://theknittingforartexhibition.blogspot.com/2011/06/taste-of-malta.html




My brain!

This could have been my brain, but is actually a pile of knit as quick as you like. Because as with most things, they don't always go to plan and fortunetly I can knit/crochet extremely quickly and on demand.

Even in a hot country;-)

I needed more knit sample and as lady luck would have it (AKA Nikki) she new a knit shop locally, one that she last entered and 13 armed with quick big needles and some bargain buys I was off;-) 




Malta Bus
My work station.


My Art, part one.


Water ripples the clear Maltese sea,


Juxtapose my art!



I have had to use big letter to show my excitement of the whole project I'm shouting from the roof tops.
Quick crochet

This will be the for the second piece and that will be the uniform crochet.  Mine the random Art, I can do organised but its just I prefer not to as my life is so organised my knitting/crochet and art.......

Are Not!