1987 Crochet Verses 1988 Knits.............





Here we have it!
My two newest editions to the knit/crochet Library.
Oxfam's finest.

1987 Crochet verses 1988 knits and I hate to have to call it,
but.........
The knit by far "Top Trumps" the crochet.
Style, choice, images it's also about what's lasted, been around and come back around.  And the stripy wins.






Strike a pose, more likely "Buffalo Stance" or be it my favourite all time song "Buffalo solider."



Plaid!, this word even sounds awful.  I really can remember my dad wearing something very similar at the time in Blue and black with a leather part attached to the crochet! (knit) what ever.  Very 80's











As it says on the sleeve........
Sue Bradley's cotton collection.



Bird of paradise







The knitted bird this is sooooooooo in at the moment. 
Been around the block and now back again.



The stripy is the winner by far, 1988 pattern below.