Woodley Library from the inside and more.



 Woodley Library from inside the Exhibition.

My in a nut shell week......

A catch up since the exhibition rush , that would be best described as a fast steam train that run out of coal.

That is now at the station currently waiting for more coal to be delivered.

My art next to the ladies.....
WC,
Facilities,
Loo's,
Potty,
toilets.
I have to keep making this joke as it's very funny, 
I gone from international artist to toilet art.

But what you will agree is that everyone needs to spend a penny, at some point.
And what better place to fall in-love with a huge dark canvas that you would
love to hang on you wall;-) 

That's my theory.....
That and the title of art is A Victim of Circumstance......Apt
 Other things.........
This was a dress!
Then an elaborate poncho, but I decided that it was just too flappy.
(my capes and ponchos are a WIP)

So its been cut up(again) its not so drastic better to be wearable than a wardrobe space hogger.

And now i'm working on the waist band and I have turned the hat part into a bag.

It looks pretty cool, I used an old primark belt as a handle,
(old?free with denim one I hadnt used) 

attached by simply making loops on the top edge of the bag, so basically a ready made handle and looks expensive.

 All I added was the cream yarn at three rows adding the loops for the handle.
The base of the bag was originally the body part of a dress.

Below is the waist band that's pretty loose, so I just need to tighten the stitches to allow it to support  a very winter skirt.

I guess I will put it away for next year as hopefully the weathers picking up now.
No cold bottoms for me next year, I have quiet a knitted/crocheted skirt collection. 

I really think that wearing your wears is the best way to get you work noticed and appreciated.