Stitches West Recap and Surprise! A New Podcast Episode!


I'm back from the Stitches West Convention! What an amazing experience that was!

I was able to capture the show in photos and in audio for you.


Setting up....


My husband was so helpful. He did so much for the booth and ran TONS of errands for us during the show. 
I couldn't have done it without him.


 Here is our cozy little booth when all was said and done.




Lisa's gorgeous hand-dyed yarns made for a beautiful colorful display on the back wall.



Here is a closeup of the lovely samples we had knit up for the show in the beautiful yarns.
My Dad made this little wooden display for me to hang everything on. 
It turned out super cute and it was great to show off all of the knits at eye level.


This lovely Cedar Leaf Shawlette knit by Lisa in the Becoming Art Lana Sedosa in the "Mother" colorway 
was the sample that seriously won the most attention. This was my best selling pattern by far and 
I left the show with approx 10 copies left. And I brought a TON. 
This was definitely the most popular pattern at the show.



Another lovely sample was this Cosette Wrap that Lisa wore on Sunday. 
Its knit out of Lisa's handspun yarn which she was also selling at the show. 

I think that this is the perfect pattern for showing off handspun and the finished shawl was soo cushy and bouncy.

I want one now.




All in all, I had a fabulous time! I met so many fun people and saw so many beautiful things...

Which reminds me...
I have a new SURPRISE "Stitches Recap" podcast episode to share with you!




You can download the MP3 of the bonus Episode 50.5 here

Thanks everyone!