This week I been mostly (Busy!:-0)

New stitches, this week I have learnt two the first form Ravelry I discovered a new stitch by Prudence Mapstone never seen the stitch before, that was titled Block stitch crochet.
But un-be known to me I thought that there would just be a step by step guide on Ravelry. But unfortunately not, you had to pay.
So next stop google, whist at the same time using the Ravely friend contact to ask Knit lab Karin, did she know?. Google was a no go/show just forums etc etc
Then a visit to knit lab and my attempt from copying the picture that was ok but no where near combined with Karin's book search and expertise and we had it!(well she did;-0)
Next stop Broom stick crochet the picture above, so very pleased as thats been on my list since Christmas to learn......
Two stitches in one week, productive.
Banded, new art/knit project, I began this too, this week.
Progress so far, slow as heavy and hard work tying all the bands but at the same time fun to be crocheting out side the box as they say.
Watch this space for the progress.

Monet and I making Pom Poms for knit labs flags as It pride this weekend. Took me back to my younger years, I had forgotten just how therapeutic it was rolling up little balls of yarn and just mindlessly treading around and around.

Excellent stress buster, especially when you had the kids home for 5 weeks of summer holidays. And with only one week family holiday in that time:-(

All good fun