Blankie Mania Workshop

Blankie mania is Sweeping Raverly, well the parts that I have looked, So a Knit lab work shop was needed.

My first square, I can make elaborate dresses but a regular knit and decrease sqauer and I was in need of a helping hand;-0 (Karin)

On 3.5 needles using left over sock yarn if your in the Shelly (Ravelry group)

But I just want to make one using any yarns, always having odds and ends. What I really like is like the juxtaposition of colours that just meet, not thought out. Unlike Mr kaffe fassett, whom I'm not so keen.

To begin
Cast on odd number 31(your choice of size)

Knit 1st row
2nd row count 14 slip 2 then knit the next and pull the sliped yarn over this stitch (decreae) that gets the up the middle.

And so on......

Knit next row
Then knit 13, slip two, knit one, yarn over

Repeat
Until 3 stitches remain ,then slip two yarn over tie off

Watch this space, next week I get to join them like patch work. I just need to work on a few squares;-)