Orzival Socks


I wish I had been able to photograph these socks so you could see the true color. The photo above (with my new Pottery Barn pillow) is the closest. The color is Poppy Red and the yarn is Panda Soy (bamboo/soy/nylon). Alas, Panda Soy was discontinued this year but fortunately I bought up quite a bit on sale. It is a bit splitty but has a lovely elasticity and is really really soft. I am looking forward to knitting with it again.


The pattern is Orzival Socks by Nicole Masson. I used size 1 (US) dpns and less than 2 skeins of yarn (probably about 1 1/2). I really love the fit; lately I've been tiring of knitting socks that were too wide for my feet.


Just a quick note - the Hippocampus Mittens KAL on Ravelry's Stranded forum now has a thread HERE. It doesn't start until the day after Christmas but people are already posting with their yarn choice ideas.