Striped Chroma Socks

I'm finally done fixing my blog template. I ended up with something simple although I do like the big photo of Ms. Bubbles overseeing the proceedings.

Here's a very easy way to add color to a pair of plain vanilla socks. I used two skeins of Knit Picks' fingering weight Chroma, Regency and Pool Party, and THIS free pattern for these socks. 

For some reason I like the fingering weight Chroma better than the worsted weight; it seems more springy. I think if you bought three skeins of Chroma (in different colorways) you could do three pairs of these socks, all in different color combos.


I normally don't like multi-colored yarns but my opinion of yarns with longer color changes seems to be improving. I may also buy some Mochi Mochi and Noro Kureyon sock to use for stranded socks. Jimmy Beans Wool currently has the Noro Kureyon sock yarn on sale for 40% off.