Mary Mary Quite Contrary..........

 Mary Mary

New dress, yes a dress........
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary,_Mary,_Quite_Contrary
Been a while, its been mostly bits and bobs since returning to the UK.

But it's time I feel that a new dress is in order.(It's been ages)
No reason,(Henley art fare!) I have done well exhibiting my Stockholm dresses but just feel a little bored with my choice.


Abel Coal(Recommendation) food leaflet, no expense spared when it comes to designing.




Basically,
Sun 
Sky
Grass (flowers)



So far bits and bobs pinned to the mannequin , I really like to work this way. 
It works eventually, enough pieces to make the dress shape.  Then the putting of them together with crochet is what gives the shape and the structure.

Basic theme colours

Green grass
Blue sky
Yellow sun.  Flowers , random colours.



Angel wings.



 Eye cord city, I'm extremely paschal to the common eye cord.



Roses



Grass panels of green
I really need to stock up here, as the green is running dry from my stash.



Eye cords a WIP



Patch Pig

My daughters piglet, she had a little leaflet that showed you how to make little knitted hamster houses, dog jackets, etc etc.

But the chip of the old block(old me) that she is ........

Here's her WIP ( The knitting needle photo below) was very quick in the taking.  I can a sure you that no pig was damaged in this process.  This is a pig jacket in the making...... and it 's not a guinea pig fancy dress, dressed up as Mary Shellys Frankenstein.