Trusty Uggs get a needed revamp.





My poor old Ugg's really needed some TLC.   They are old, so I wouldn't recommend the machine wash part to anyone with new ones(your risk

But seeing mine have nearly had there day and that my original pinky white cutom edging is now almost as Gray as the boots.  

I decided to un-pick  (The added by me edge) and then wash the boots.
(project fingers crossed they came out ok)
Before giving them a new lease of life;-)


This lovely red from my stash, perfect.


 Using a size 4 and 3 hook, I added a simply crochet chain.


Then customised one of my old flower's that was in my knit bit box added a red edging.



Library Art

Below a little of the Art that will be at the Library, the project is now in full swing and I'm cramming to get all the knitting done that I set my self as a target.



 My mantra for the family, whist I'm trying to get all the art done that simply in my family just doesn't ever get taken seriously........they sooner dinner and a tidy house, it feels;-(