Sirdar Designers & Cup Cakes.


Sirdar Designers and Cup Cakes........

Coils, coils ,coils it's currently a huge production line.
(Work force myself)

They are needed to hang from trees, I figured the acrylic coils will weather well and at the same time spin in the wind. That's my plan (watch this space)




A night away so a Train trip.

Reading to Yorkshire (Barnsley) to be exact.  My good friend had moved away and begun her dream job and I was honoured to be her plus one for a late Xmas do with none other than the complete Sirdar work force:-)


Oh yes she is officially Sirdar knit wears newest designer!
(hush incase thats a sercet)
 

Oj oj oj.

The quirky little place fits the quirky little person, just heaven.

Always one for enjoying methods of transport that mean I can make Crochet in mass.  Completed , my scarf and boulder cover number four.

My library project is rocking.....

I think I might not have mentioned this yet but come February my art will be all over the  Woodley library.
 
Blog entry Library project 
http://theknittingforartexhibition.blogspot.com/2011/01/project-decorate-woodley-library.html
The centre court yard, secret garden will be a shining exhibition of crochet graffiti, incorporating my ducks.  Not foreign waters, but water all the same.




 My tumble dryer broke at xmas, sadly unrepairable.
( I know not Very PC, but its a luxury I allow)
And we got a new one, but no time to fit it.  So it's become a shelf to stack yet more knitting goods.  (project Library)



Photo from phone of part of a boulder cover, that's train crochet.



Cup cakes galore at the Elsecar Heritage Centre

Shop stop Ania's Cup Cakes, my choice lemon.  texture of sponge fab, icing a lot but that's the plus of a cup cake.  My disappointment was that the only thing about the cake that was actaully flavoured lemon was the little sweet on top.

I would recommend some jif lemon( a little goes along way)  to the icing and the sponge but the presentation and content was great, just as it should be..... 

Just add more lemon;-)