Buzy Bee (Sick Dog) Beryl B's Knits


1st thing, yes buzzzzyyyyyy


Reasons why the blog slowed.........

Dress to Jacksons (I still haven't managed to blog this!!)

Uni (son) sorted, a quick visit just to check up and he's managing.

My friend turned 40 (Stockholm Kim) cocktails all round one word, Fabulous.

My dog (Rasmus) got sick, again ........

He is like having my third child but sadly, he has been very sick.

(I just haven't managed the" just a dog" Sentence yet).........
Will I ever, he's part of my family.
A sad couple of weeks but he's hopefully going to get better.


That all said here's a story about a knit success.

Beryl Brewis





I read this recently in the Mail on Sunday,you mag. In ore of the achievement I thought that she defiantly deserved her place on all knit blogs, so pass this on.........



Beryl words

Nan sweat shops, very funny and very true how many people do get the praise that there work deserves. Time and Skill, pure knit talent.



The knitted Scarf


The knitted scarf goes a long way, it just shows that the knitted stitch is therapy and
it to if you very lucky (right time, right place) with huge determination can make the knit shine.


Below said scarf.



Rasmus reminder before


After (lumpy bumpy but luckily not the cancer that they thought)



My dress as it went on route to Jacksons knit wear dept, update report to follow.