A visit to I knit London

I knit London

I did, well I didn't actually knit(I finally got there) , I think that their web site is fab but the shop, I was a little disappointed.
The lady that severed me was very nice, polite.
But I was in their a while and I love love love to chat about yarn and all things yarn art related.
(Well actually, basically, I just Like to talk)

Excited about finally buying my pink plastic in person!

But nothing like the swedish knit shop (knit lab or Maria's) no time for conversation
I was to be honest just a little bit disappointed, two customers only so not busy,
not closing, not lunch!, we all have those day's I guess.

In Stockholm buying a skein of plastic (pink jelly) I think that some conversation would have flowed, What for, why, when and how will you use it?

But who cares ,
I got to I knit London
(Good times and two lads!)
It's ironic that I'm British, but my knitting/crcohet is the most swedish thing about me!

I Cant wait to knit up my plastic.

http://www.iknitlondon.co.uk/

It looks so good, I could eat it! Yummy Pink Plastic

But on reading the label up close, you'll see NOT EDIBLE
That is a funny instruction
Jelly yarn (Hot pink Candy £6.99)
Carmen's belated birthday shawl
Up close, lovely free forming stitches and knitted! yes Knitted, unusual for me.
I added the tie's to make it easy to wear, so that it would fall from the shoulder As the fabric feels as if it would do,
I have just washed and softened, now it's happily drying.

Earlier post (correction)
Max's eyeball bear, Uk hand knits
I quoted he! and Max is actually a she!...... opp's, so big apology.
http://www.maxsworld.co.uk/blog.php?categories=Knitting