To crochet a poncho for dolly

Vintage
The perfect Granny square, oh and how granny would have made it.
By Wynne Broughton and illustrated by Eric winter,1975 a later edition
Lady bird nerdy fact site,Just being informative

The earliest Ladybird books were not given series numbers and are much larger than the standard Ladybird size.

The books, published by Wills and Hepworth, began to appear from 1914. The Ladybird logo was registered in 1915.

http://www.kidz-books.net/kidzbooks/articles.aspx?id=13

Too cute, can you image children of today, when the book just talks about making gifts for your family and not about how to make your self look 20 when your only 12.

And even at twelve, dare I mention a doll.
Unfortunately for the children of today they are faced daily with the
popular ever growing media magazine frenzy,
That they don't really get a chance to play with dolls.

They are to busy trying to look grown up, because they want to be the next Brittany.


Mind you on the bright side,they could then be like me. Buy a new one when you get to 35! regression or just simply having fun.
This is defianlty Some thing that I could re create for my Blythe.
Inflation or popularity, but the price went up by a whole 9 pence quiet considerable in 3 years.
Rasmus the naughty puppy
He is not aloud to get on the beds,he is defiantly not aloud in the clean washing. That was neatly sat in piles on my bed, waiting to be put away.
(I hate that part)
But my door left ajar, when I was looking for him this evening this is what I found, he is so naughty he stayed in this exact spot whilst I went to find my camera.