Something to knit for mother


Making something for mother? A cute blast from the past, 1972 before I was born!.

Lady bird was a very British tradition when I grew up, that to my knowledge has been sadly lost (not in print). Correct
me if I'm wrong but I think that they are no longer published;-(.

So I figured for all those 70's mad knitters out their, I would share some of their contents.

Old descriptions always seem to be the best, and image.
For me Knitting and crocheting free-form the images always seem to be much easier to copy from, if need's must.

Lovely vintage Images


A lady bird vintage Knitting book.
1972

They remind me of my childhood and I have already purchased an early edition of the crochet. £1 and £150 for my knitting book collection, E-bay bargain.

15p


Phone Image
This was taken yesterdays my K,I,P on way to cafe

Mini knit cafe with Karin and Segun, mini being the word of the day as featured here is my mini Ikea bag, knitting whist taking a tram trip.


Ikea is Swedish! correct me if I'm wrong, yet the UK has mini Ikea bags!
(You can tell the size as the Hulk green is a regular double knit)


These bags are not yet available in Sweden so I'm in(like designer).
This little bag I guess I could pop on Blocket (Swedish E-bay) and make a fortune!;-)
But it's such a good little project bag, i'll just keep it for me..........