A Crochet Outing

I took my crochet to lunch.
The crochet poem,gets a road trip.
Well a walking tour............

Walking and Crocheting

Here I am walking, walking ......it's me trust me.

(no car crashes caused)
But It must be a funny sight, some people listen to eye pods.........


I crochet and watch where I'm going
(A multitasking feet!)


The Palace in sight

Drottningholm Slot
A Swedish palace not to far from my home.
And my favourite palace, the gardens are beautiful. And unlike the English monarchy, you can get really close to everything around the palace.

A beautiful day, you cant feel the warmth from the picture but the sun shone.



Lunch

New tea gardens/cafe, this was desperately needed.. The previous was very run down and not fit for a palace afternoon tea, In the Swedes case, cooooffffeeeee. I feel awfully Swinglish and quiet at home here. So coffee for me!/no decaf.

Lunch and my Poetry crochet, minty
The menu slightly difficult, seeing it is a tourist trap. But I managed and
My lunch lovely, my crochet well it didn't eat much, just a few rows.
Then my trip home.
All in all, I think my poetry square grew an inch, but a size 3 hook and 90 stitches I'm really not surprised, but at least we got a little exercise.